New packaging bags wth beautiful card and user' manual
military waterproof children life jacket
1) Adjustable webbings to fit different size
2) Reusable, easy for washing and air drying
3) For swimming, fishing and life saving
4)150N/275N buoyancy keep you above the water
5) Reflective tapes and whistle are easy to find in the darkness
6) Material of Cover:Polyester Oxford waterproof
7) Material of Airbag: Nylon + TPU
8) With reflection band and whistle
9) Products Validity: 1 years
1) The Manual Inflatable Life Jackets are made of high quality nylon with water repellent.
2) The humanized design is fashionable and portable, the belt is free size.
3) They are washable, durable and easy air dry.
4) Superior buoyancy is more than 150N/275N keeps you safe in water.
5) Reflective band and whistle is good for been found in the darkness.
6) All of our life jackets are CE approve, the quality is guaranteed.
Details about airbag
The type of cylinders:
Attention:The cylinder just use once, and because it is difficult tobe transported, suggest you to buy CO2 cylinder while purchasing the inflatable life jacket for the next time.
About Automatic/Manual Device
About CE certificate:
Each CE certificate have the only announcement number,you can check it through the internet.
This is the website of New Europe Standardization in the internal market: http://www.europegov.eu Input the announcement No.,the information will appear accordingly.
Manual:Before or after falling into the water, driving force of the rope to open the inflatable device, then the pricker broke the diaphragm of high-pressure gas cylinders, the high-pressure carbon dioxide gas break into the air bag and then buoyancy is happening
Automatic:After a life jacket falling into the water, the submerged automatic device to soften the water-sensitive components, firing pin stop loss, done to promote the firing pin spring punctured diaphragm seal carbon dioxide gas cylinder filled balloon buoyancy generated. Blowing nozzle is a one-way valve, after blowing it will be self-closed.
After using, you should release all of gas in order to avoid explosion while using next time.